Felodipine is a calcium channel blocker used in the management of hypertension, congestive heart failure, and angina pectoris. Felodipine is a member of the dihydropyridine class of calcium channel antagonists (calcium channel blockers). It reversibly competes with dihydropyridine binding sites, blocking voltage-dependent Ca++ currents in vascular smooth muscle. The net effect of felodipine is a decrease of peripheral vascular resistance (i.e. reduces blood pressure), with a modest increase in heart rate. This monograph contains both the occupational exposure limit (OEL) and the acceptable daily exposure (ADE) value.
Affygility Solutions has an occupational exposure limit (OEL) and control band assignment for this active pharmaceutical ingredient (API).
Benefits of OEL Fastrac monographs
- Fully documented. 7-11 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Credible and reliable information. OEL Fastrac monographs are used by dozens of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies throughout the world.
- Expert preparation. Industry experts with advance degrees, professional certifications, and decades of experience.
- High quality. Proprietary 18-point quality process.
- Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much.
- Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions.
How to order
To order an OEL monograph for this compound, just click the "Add to Cart" button.
Search OEL Fastrac
Not the compound you were looking for? You can search the OEL Fastrac catalog to find more available compounds.
Affygility Solutions' products and services have been deployed by organizations in 12 countries on 4 continents, including:
- CAS number:
- Brand name:
- $595 USD