Pramoxine is used to temporarily relieve pain and itching from insect bites; poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac; minor cuts, scrapes, or burns; minor skin irritation or rashes; or dry, itchy skin. Pramoxine also may be used to treat soreness, burning, itching, and pain from hemorrhoids (''piles'') and other minor rectal irritations or itching. Pramoxine is in a class of medications called topical anesthetics. It works by stopping nerves from sending pain signals.
Affygility Solutions has an occupational exposure limit (OEL) and control band assignment for this active pharmaceutical ingredient (API).
Benefits of OEL Fastrac monographs
- Fully documented. 7-11 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Credible and reliable information. OEL Fastrac monographs are used by dozens of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies throughout the world.
- Expert preparation. Industry experts with advance degrees, professional certifications, and decades of experience.
- High quality. Proprietary 18-point quality process.
- Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much.
- Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions.
How to order
To order an OEL monograph for this compound, just click the "Add to Cart" button.
Search OEL Fastrac
Not the compound you were looking for? You can search the OEL Fastrac catalog to find more available compounds.
Affygility Solutions' products and services have been deployed by organizations in 12 countries on 4 continents, including:
- CAS number:
- Pramocaina, Tronopthane, Tronothane
- Brand names:
- PrameGel, Pramox, Prax, Proctofoam
- $595 USD