Cyclohexanone Oxime

Cyclohexanone oxime, also known as (Hydroxyimino)cyclohexane, is used in a wide variety of industrial applications. Primarily, it is used in the synthesis of caprolactam, which is polymerized in the production of polycaprolactam (Nylon-6) fibers and plastics. Approximately 90% of it is used to produce fibers for clothing, carpets, home furnishings, and tire cording. The remaining 10% is used to produce nylon resins for food packaging film, extrusion compounds for bristle filaments and wire coatings, and molded plastics for automobiles and appliances. Primarily, cyclohexanone oxime is used as a captive intermediate in the synthesis of caprolactam, which is polymerized in the production of polycaprolactam (Nylon-6) fibers and plastics. It is also thought to be an intermediate in the oxidative metabolism of sodium cyclamate, an artificial sweetener.

Affygility Solutions has an occupational exposure limit (OEL) and control band assignment for this active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). This monograph also contains the acceptable daily exposure (ADE) value.

Cyclohexanone Oxime

CAS Registry Number:
100-64-1
Cost:
$639 USD

ADD TO CART

Why do you need this OEL Fastrac monograph?

OEL Fastrac monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs) contained in the EMA Guideline on setting health based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities (EMA/CHMP/CVMP/SWP/169430/2012), and to obtain the following information:

  • The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
  • A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
  • An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA's Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities

Benefits of OEL Fastrac monographs

  • Fully documented. 10-12 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
  • Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
  • Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much.
  • Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions.

How to order

To order an OEL monograph for this compound, just click the ADD TO CART button.

HBEL

If you're wondering about HBEL, we have something for you.

Search OEL Fastrac

Not the compound you were looking for? You can search the OEL Fastrac catalog to find more available compounds.

Affygility Solutions’s OEL Fastrac service is an user-friendly system that enables us to make confident decisions and focus on moving the compound safely through our facility. We can quickly access the database to determine if a new drug is within the OEL Fastrac library, and if so, immediately download a detailed OEL banding report. The OEL Fastrac system has been a helpful tool in our overall EH&S program.
  • K. Rosenthal
  • Director of Manufacturing
  • Pharmatek Laboratories