Oleic acid is an unsaturated fatty acid that is the most widely distributed and abundant fatty acid in nature. It is used commercially in the preparation of oleates and lotions, and as a pharmaceutical solvent.
Affygility Solutions has an occupational exposure limit (OEL) and control band assignment for this active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). This monograph also contains the acceptable daily exposure (ADE) value.
Please note: Due to the complexity and amount of studies regarding this compound—a Natural Health Product—increased cost is charged.
- CAS Registry Number:
- Trade names:
- Pamolyn®, Oleinic acid®
- Natural Health Product:
- $1,399 USD
ADD TO CART
Why do you need this OEL Fastrac monograph?
OEL Fastrac monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs) contained in the EMA Guideline on setting health based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities (EMA/CHMP/CVMP/SWP/169430/2012), as well as PIC/S and ANVISA requirements, and to obtain the following information:
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA's Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits of OEL Fastrac monographs
- Fully documented. 10-12 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much.
- Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions.
How to order
To order an OEL/ADE monograph for Oleic Acid, just click the
ADD TO CART
If you're wondering about HBEL, we have something for you.