Triazolam, a hypnotic with a short duration of action, is intended for the short-term treatment of insomnia (7-10 days). Use for more that 2-3 weeks requires reevaluation of the patient. Triazolam is a benzodiazepine. It works by slowing activity in the brain to allow sleep.
Affygility Solutions has an occupational exposure limit (OEL) and control band assignment for this active pharmaceutical ingredient (API). This monograph also contains the acceptable daily exposure (ADE) value.
- CAS Registry Number:
- Trade name:
- $679 USD
ADD TO CART
Why do you need this OEL Fastrac monograph?
OEL Fastrac monographs are a cost-effective and convenient way to meet the requirements for PDEs (ADEs) contained in the EMA Guideline on setting health based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities (EMA/CHMP/CVMP/SWP/169430/2012), as well as PIC/S and ANVISA requirements, and to obtain the following information:
- The numerical OEL and control band assignment needed to determine the level of required engineering controls and personal protective equipment
- A listing of all cited references utilized in the derivation of the OEL and ADE
- An expert review and discussion with respect to the critical endpoints of concern, the rationale for the choice of endpoints, and dose that is to be used in the derivation of the ADE (PDE), as required by the EMA's Guideline on setting health-based exposure limits for use in risk identification in the manufacture of different medicinal products in shared facilities
Benefits of OEL Fastrac monographs
- Fully documented. Over 20 pages in length, with calculations and cited references.
- Save time! Unsurpassed delivery with instant download.
- Save money. Similar documents cost 5-12 times as much.
- Stay current. Automatic notification of revisions.
How to order
To order an OEL/ADE monograph for Triazolam, just click the
ADD TO CART
If you're wondering about HBEL, we have something for you.